Inventory & Fulfillment Technician – Job Description
The Dispensary Inventory & Fulfillment Technician performs the daily order fulfillment, dispensing and inventory management of medical marijuana products. Primary duties include efficiently fulfilling patient orders submitted by Dispensary Product Advisors, utilizing the state mandated point-of-sale software, securely maintaining and managing in-house inventory of medical marijuana products, and assisting the Store Manager and Assistant Store manager with the receipt of incoming inventory.
This position is classified as non-exempt. The Dispensary Inventory & Fulfillment Technician reports to the Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager.
- Efficiently retrieves inventory and fills pre-built orders utilizing the state mandated point-of-sale software platform;
- Affixes all required labels to pre-packaged products;
- Manages inventory levels and alerts Assistant Store Manager and/or Store Manager when specific product inventory is low;
- Performs daily inventory counts and checks inventory against those reported in the state mandated point-of-sale software platform;
- Maintains quality of products by checking for defective, expired, or mislabeled products;
- Maintains a clean and safe work area;
- Assists in the receipt of inventory deliveries;
- Adheres to regulatory standards for access to the facility, including limited and restricted access areas.
- Pharmacy tech degree or degree in related field preferred;
- Retail inventory experience a plus;
- Extreme attention to detail a must;
- Must be 21 years of age or older;
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check;
- Must be able to successfully complete a 2-hour online instructional course;
- Must demonstrate empathy and a passion for serving patients in need;
- Basic math skills required;
- Must be able to thrive in a teamwork environment;
- Must demonstrate a proficiency for technology;
- Willing to work evenings/weekends;
- Able to stand for long periods of time;
- Able to lift heavy weights (up to 45 lbs);
- Comfortable being under constant video surveillance.
Maitri Medicinals is a medical marijuana company located in Southwestern Pennsylvania. The mission of Maitri Medicinals is to provide the highest quality cannabis products available to adults and children who suffer from qualifying conditions and diseases.
The medical marijuana industry is a new, exciting and dynamic industry. We seek candidates that are willing to learn, open to new perspectives, prepared to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment, and possess a dedication to service that will help Maitri meet the needs of our patients and caregivers.
Maitri Medicinals offers competitive salaries, and health/vision/dental insurance coverage and paid time off (PTO) to full-time employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D/SO.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities or activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.